Praise the Lord!! And I am serious about that! Addisyn has taken 2 - 2 1/2 hour naps both yesterday and today! Last night she slept from 10-5, and even as I write this post, she is sleeping soundly IN HER OWN CRIB!!!!!!!!! Yeah GOD!! I am so pumped!! Isn't that a really silly thing to be so excited about?? I guess not! I am so happy with her, and it is so true that she is a happier baby when she is well rested! Maybe we have turned the corner on a big bumpy road! Also, we visited cousin Carter again today and he is looking really good! He gets to go off the Billiblanket this weekend, and he gained some weight too! Yeah!! Tonight we stayed home as a family because Jeffrey came down with a bad cold~ and I actually really enjoyed a night in!! Nothing special, just being home together!! I really hope the snow does not come this weekend!! I guess we will see!!
Friday, November 7, 2008
Sleep/Nap update!!!!
Praise the Lord!! And I am serious about that! Addisyn has taken 2 - 2 1/2 hour naps both yesterday and today! Last night she slept from 10-5, and even as I write this post, she is sleeping soundly IN HER OWN CRIB!!!!!!!!! Yeah GOD!! I am so pumped!! Isn't that a really silly thing to be so excited about?? I guess not! I am so happy with her, and it is so true that she is a happier baby when she is well rested! Maybe we have turned the corner on a big bumpy road! Also, we visited cousin Carter again today and he is looking really good! He gets to go off the Billiblanket this weekend, and he gained some weight too! Yeah!! Tonight we stayed home as a family because Jeffrey came down with a bad cold~ and I actually really enjoyed a night in!! Nothing special, just being home together!! I really hope the snow does not come this weekend!! I guess we will see!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Ruthanne, I'm so glad she is sleeping better for you! The last two weeks have been much better for us too. I can handle so much more when I get a night of rest. It is good to be past "the worst of it:. :)
Yea!!! We all nap time!!! Glad to hear things are going better Ruthanne!
We all LOVE nap time is what I meant :) Hope to see you soon Ruthanne!
Post a Comment