For Addisyn's first road trip we went to Detroit! On Friday the three of us, my mom and dad and Jeff's brother Derrick and a friend all piled into the Yukon and went to the Holland Christian State Foootball game! She actually slept like almost the whole way there~ until I had to feed her and then she filled her pants~ and I mean FILLED her whole outfit! She had poop coming out of her diaper all up her back! So we stopped at a McDonalds and let the boys eat while I changed her~ but being a new mommy, I brought a new outfit, just not a new onsie!! OOPS! Thankfully there was a Target right there and my mom ran in and got some for us!! Addy was a happy trooper after that, and the entire game she sat right down by all of us in my lap! We walked around before the game and she fell asleep in the BJorn, and then during the game I just fed her where we were sitting! (the things you do when you have too!!) She loved the loud LOUD noises and all the crazy people around her! I was so proud of her!! She was probably the youngest fan there~ and the greatest fan!! HC won which was really cool to be a part of! Then the ride home went well too! So I guess that means we will try another road trip again in the near future!! (Maybe not all the way to Cali though!)
Sunday, November 30, 2008
First ROAD trip with Addy!
For Addisyn's first road trip we went to Detroit! On Friday the three of us, my mom and dad and Jeff's brother Derrick and a friend all piled into the Yukon and went to the Holland Christian State Foootball game! She actually slept like almost the whole way there~ until I had to feed her and then she filled her pants~ and I mean FILLED her whole outfit! She had poop coming out of her diaper all up her back! So we stopped at a McDonalds and let the boys eat while I changed her~ but being a new mommy, I brought a new outfit, just not a new onsie!! OOPS! Thankfully there was a Target right there and my mom ran in and got some for us!! Addy was a happy trooper after that, and the entire game she sat right down by all of us in my lap! We walked around before the game and she fell asleep in the BJorn, and then during the game I just fed her where we were sitting! (the things you do when you have too!!) She loved the loud LOUD noises and all the crazy people around her! I was so proud of her!! She was probably the youngest fan there~ and the greatest fan!! HC won which was really cool to be a part of! Then the ride home went well too! So I guess that means we will try another road trip again in the near future!! (Maybe not all the way to Cali though!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I love the picture!!! We have been there...lately a lot! Love teething time!!!! Glad she was such a trooper!!!!! Train them young! Morgan went to 25 football games the first year she was born and a bunch this year!!
Post a Comment