Sunday, May 3, 2009

Where has time gone? Spring Break Part 2!

So, I left off in the middle of our spring break in Cali~ I'll try to wrap it all up! We ended up with the boys room almost finished, a new working dishwasher, and fun memories that will last forever! Some highlights~ going for fun walks, eating out (at Nachos), staying over night in Redlands and visiting relatives and Grandma VanGrouw, seeing APU 's campus, visiting the Santa Monica Pier, In and Out burgers almost every day, and I also got to visit my life long friend~ Betsy Klaasen Dykhouse while her newborn son Jack were in the NICU. Here are a few pictures to explain! (sorry they are not in the right order at all! That is because I don't know how to load them right yet!! Oh well!!)

Visiting APU where Rob goes to college
Walking to the park and to Nachos for lunch
Auntie Rachel bought Addy her first pair of shades!
eating "FROZEN YOGURT' yummmmy!

Grandma VanGrouw in Redlands~ at the Deyoungs bed and breakfast!
IN AND OUT burgers!!
Look at that cute uncle!
Our last meal together at FRONKS!
The new wall to the boys bedroom
Me and My little peanut!
dinner at Bubba Gumps
Uncle Rob liked getting the comments "aww!! what a cute daddy!"
sweet glasses that Jeff wouldn't let me buy!

At Santa Monica Beach
the finished wall after the slider was knocked out!
Dinner with the fam and friends
The hard workin men!
Me and Betsy and Jack!


Betsy and Jack
Having to wash up before we went in the NICU

Knocking out the slider and building a wall!
Installing the Dishwasher!
Uncle Robert was so much fun to hang out with! We had such a fun trip out to visit our family! It only makes us miss them more though! We love you guys!

1 comment:

Kim Lubbers said...

I love Addisyn's glasses.. she is stylin! Love, Madisyn