Friday, May 15, 2009

Life!

LIFE~ basically describes it all!! That is what has been going on over here at the Huizenga's and I am loving it! Yes, it is crazy busy, I feel like I run around like a mad woman, yet I am totally and completely loving being a mom, wife and teacher! Addisyn is just growing and becoming her own little person! We sometimes just sit and laugh and stare at her!! What a gift~ that we don't take for granted!! Here is a little bit of what has been going on in our lives in the past month!

Happy peanut~ playing in her crib!
Wrestling with daddy before bed!


TULIP TIME!

Our little dutch girl in her costume!

Playing in the grass for the 1st time while we worked in the yard

Cousin Cortney who fell and broke her leg!! Poor girl!

7 months old already!!

Sunday dress
Chillin in her jammies! I'm always greeted by this happy girl in the morning!
6 Month Check-Up! BIG GIRL!
Right before her shots!
Easter Sunday at the VerWys'
Playing with Grandpa VerWys

No comments: