I am a sucker for CUTE clothes~ especially ones that are HAND-MADE!!! I got connected with an old friend from high school who makes the most adorable dresses (Plum Paisley)~ and bought some from her! And then I went to the craft show, and got suckered into some more cute "girly" items! (4 Kids Boutique) I must have "show me something cute and I will buy it" tatooed to my face because I do!!! :) Here are some pictures to prove it! But my little models help make it cute right?!!
The Huizenga family is Jeff, Ruthanne, Addisyn and Cooper(the dog)! We were married 5 years ago on June 14,2003! in September '08 we added to our lives the best thing ever~ Addisyn Ranae! Then again, we added our second daughter, Brinsley Anne to the mix in July of 2010! Things have never been the same!
WORDS GALORE~ is our in home business that Sherri Gebben and I began about a year ago! We love adding personalized "words" to walls while offering a very reasonable price! Check us out!
"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." Romans 15:15 (NIV)
1 comment:
Thanks for the "shout out"!! Glad you like your things ;)
Post a Comment