Out at the beach for the 1st time !Hanging out at the poolI just thought I would show people who know I personally don't always use sunscreen~ I do make sure Addy is covered! She could be a cute little model for "Water Babies" don't you think? =)
The Huizenga family is Jeff, Ruthanne, Addisyn and Cooper(the dog)! We were married 5 years ago on June 14,2003! in September '08 we added to our lives the best thing ever~ Addisyn Ranae! Then again, we added our second daughter, Brinsley Anne to the mix in July of 2010! Things have never been the same!
WORDS GALORE~ is our in home business that Sherri Gebben and I began about a year ago! We love adding personalized "words" to walls while offering a very reasonable price! Check us out!
"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." Romans 15:15 (NIV)
No comments:
Post a Comment